Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2008, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 7 Mar 2008 08:44:41 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Fernando Tenorio <fetcs74@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Proc Printto

Hi,

I'm running SAS v8 on a windows environment and I'm saving my log using Proc Printto. Sometimes I'm monitoring my log while my macro is running. There are some "put"s that I used for debugging. Looks like there is a limiting in showing these "put"s (they are inside a datastep): at a given moment, the log remains at the same size, while the macro runs and the data is showed one after the datastep finish. Is there any option that I could change to make SAS output more data at each time?

Regards, Fernando.