Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2008, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 9 Mar 2008 22:32:41 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Tree Frog <tree.frog2@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Macro - Proc Tabulate - Format
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hi there

It looks from your code as though you're not familiar with delimiting macro variable names with periods. I suspect that you'll be a little closer to your goal if you add another point in the line in question, as follows:

format br br. reg reg. uf uf. q1 $q&i.. ;

Your ods html line is a giveaway, because you've put in spaces before the extension of the file. It should be:

ods html body="C:\temp\Tabela &i..xls" style=minimal;

Tree Frog

On Mar 10, 12:42 pm, marcioes...@POP.COM.BR (Ribeiro) wrote: > Hi listers, > > I have the following procedure and I trying to put the q&i inside the > FORMAT comand of the PROC TABULATE, but when I put the q&i with the POINT > the q&i looses its function... > Does anybody knows what is the alternative to use the macro function with > the FORMAT... > Just to inform, I also have declared a PROC FORMAT for the SYSFUNC... > > Thanks in advance, > > Ribeiro > > %macro tabela; > %do i = 1 %to 100; > ods html body="C:\temp\Tabela &i .xls" style=minimal; > title1 "Tabela &i - %sysfunc(putn(&i,title.))"; > proc tabulate data=file noseps format=10. missing; > class br reg uf q&i; > table br*(all) reg*(all uf), n*(all q&i) > /indent=1 misstext='0' rts=30 box='Total'; > format br br. reg reg. uf uf. q1 $q&i_. ; /*HERE IS MY > PROBLEM*/ > keylabel n=' ' all='Total'; > label q&i="%sysfunc(putn(&i,title.))"; > run; > ods html close; > %end; > %mend tabela; > %tabela