Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (March 2008, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 Mar 2008 02:04:40 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         chichibibi <bilbo.vador@HOTMAIL.FR>
Subject:      Re: the PHREG procedure
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

On 18 mar, 18:55, A Sanders <asand...@ufl.edu> wrote: > On Mar 18, 1:08 pm, chichibibi <bilbo.va...@hotmail.fr> wrote: > Thanks a lot Ashley for your help!! I think now it's gonna be ok with this syntax: "model days*censor(0) = age drug agedrug;" you gave to me. have a good day and see you later

Charlotte.