Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (March 2008, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 20 Mar 2008 06:38:51 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         A Sanders <asanders@UFL.EDU>
Subject:      Re: What are the five best books about SAS?
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

On Mar 20, 7:34 am, skyline <LAU...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I would like to get your opinion about "What are the five best books > about SAS?". > > Thank you,

Absolute all around? --too hard to consider this early in my caffine cycle.

Books I pull off the shelf most often --or at least did until I had them memorized (i.e. books I wouldn't be without)? Carpenter's Complete Guide to The SAS Macro Language Output Delivery System: The Basics SQL Processing with the SAS System (this is the SAS course notes) Professional SAS Programmer's Pocket Reference The Little SAS book Applied Statistics and the SAS Programming Language (I know that is 6; pick any 2 of the last 3)

These are all good books, and the set gives me almost total coverage of all things non-statistical + basic stat stuff

Add: Survival Analysis Using SAS: A Practical Guide SAS for Mixed Models Logistic Regression Using the SAS System: Theory and Application

depending on your needs. I wish I had a good nonparametric SAS guide. Anyone have suggestions?