Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2008, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Mar 2008 12:41:27 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Michael Raithel <michaelraithel@WESTAT.COM>
Subject:      Re: SAS-L Counts

Dear SAS-L-ers,

Last week, SAS-L star and upcoming SAS Press Author Howard Schreier posted the following:

> > At the SAS-L BOF last night at SGF, I presented some count > statistics (who made how many posts last year, etc.). If you > want to see my slides, they are at > http://howles.com/sgf/sasLcounts2008.htm or > http://tinyurl.com/3covxh/ . > Howard, thank you for the great information!

Would it be possible to run a report of the top SAS-L Subjects (topics) for 2007? And, then maybe run a report of the top SAS-L subjects (topics) for all time? (If not; I do understand that there are demands for your time, and appreciate your entertaining this idea).

Howard, best of luck in all of your SAS endeavors!

Of course, all of these opinions and insights are my own, and do not reflect those of my organization or my associates. All SAS code and/or methodologies specified in this posting are for illustrative purposes only and no warranty is stated or implied as to their accuracy or applicability. People deciding to use information in this posting do so at their own risk.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Michael A. Raithel "The man who wrote the book on performance" E-mail: MichaelRaithel@westat.com