Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2008, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:42:28 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Christine Harrison <C.Harrison81@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: HELP: How to fix up this code

"If its not that simple, you could always use a format to recode Team and then expand the array to account for all of the teams"

Sorry to bother you again but can you be so kind showing me how to do this Arthur?

If say Team C have starting hour from 7:30am to 4:pm and Team D from 9:30am to 6:00pm, how can I expand the array?

Thank you Arthur.

Christine