Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2008, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:08:05 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Harry Droogendyk <hdroogendyk@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      interested in presenting at SESUG in St. Pete's Beach in Oct 08?
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu
Comments: cc: harry.sesug@gmail.com, lefthandcompute@gmail.com

Folks:

We're looking for experienced SAS users to present in the Cornerstones ( Tutorials ) section at SESUG this year. In Oct 08 we're back to the popular Tradewinds Resort in St. Pete's Beach. It's a great venue for a conference and an even better location to bring your family!

Why don't you enter an abstract via the web at http://c4p.ses2008.confnav.com/ses2008/c4p/index.html specifying Cornerstones as your section of choice. We'd love to consider your abstract and see where you might fit in our stellar lineup. Most presentations are 50 minutes in length, though we'd consider a 20 minute presentation as well.

Note that the call for papers closes on April 14, 2008.

Thanks,

-- Harry Droogendyk SESUG Cornerstones Co-chair Office: 905-296-3595 Cell: 905-512-3827 Email me at harry.sesug@gmail.com