Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2008, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 Apr 2008 00:31:20 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Audimar P. Bangi" <audi@SAS2THEMAX.COM>
Subject:      Re: Microsoft DreamSpark -- Free developer tools for students

Alan/Stephen,

I would like to see SAS offer free stuff not only to students, but also to dedicated volunteers who share their time, expertise, knowledge, and experience helping other SAS users -- something equivalent to Microsoft's MVP program:

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

I would also like to see SAS make their SAS Partner Alliance Program more affordable to smaller startup companies/partnerships, and offer alternative means of satisfying the prohibitively priced program fees.

Audi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Churchill" <savian001@GMAIL.COM> To: <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 11:38 PM Subject: Re: Microsoft DreamSpark -- Free developer tools for students