Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 8 May 2008 15:28:45 +0100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Nuno Soares <ns.mlists@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Proc model and p-value estimates

Hi everyone,

I'm running the following proc model:

proc model data=t0; by dec; parms a; instruments / intonly; ret = a; fit ret / gmm kernel=(bart, 12, 0) outest=estparms; run; quit;

Although I can output the parameter estimates to the estparms table, I'm having trouble to output the statistics associates with the estimates (p-value, t-stat) to an independent table. Does anyone knows if this is possible?

Best,

Nuno