Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2008, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 16 May 2008 12:04:15 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Wensui Liu <liuwensui@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Add certain variables across a dataset
Comments: To: shankera <shanker_anita@hotmail.com>

it is easy, shankera. you can create 2 arrays to loop through each variable.

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 11:50 AM, shankera <shanker_anita@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have a dataset with 100s of variables, and I want to add ones with > the suffix "_pending". Is there a way to do it without having to > write out 30 some variable names? >

-- =============================== WenSui Liu Call for Donations for the China Earthquake! Blog : statcompute.spaces.live.com ===============================