Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2008, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:15:39 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mike Zdeb <msz03@ALBANY.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Creating a second dimension

hi ... I'm sure you'll get lots of answers ... here's one ... disclaimer: no claim of "professional" status by posting this answer

data a; input cola : $1. @@; datalines; A B C ; run;

data b; set a nobs=obs; do _n_ = 1 to obs; set a (rename=(cola=colb)) point=_n_; output; end; run ;

-- Mike Zdeb U@Albany School of Public Health One University Place Rensselaer, New York 12144-3456 P/518-402-6479 F/630-604-1475