Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2008, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 4 Jun 2008 11:19:01 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Richard Wright <richard.wright@DARS.STATE.TX.US>
Subject:   Re: SAS with Perl CGI

Bob:

If I understand your problem correctly, I think that all you have to do is run a Proc Print, for example, through ODS HTML using BASE= and the ancilliary anchor and file options (eg URL= GPATH= ANCHOR= etc).

I'm not so sure you need to be concerned with STDOUT. Neither do I think you need to worry about Intrnet, although I'm sure it would make your life easier.

For starters, I would try something along the lines of:

ODS HTML BASE='...'; PROC PRINT ...; ODS HTML CLOSE; where base points to a location that the anchor in your web site can also get to or where your cgi script can read and transport.

From there, try expanding things bit by bit - add on a FRAME or CONTENT to the ODS statement, as well as STYLE in the PROC PRINT.