Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2008, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 9 Jun 2008 12:27:49 -0600
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Ken Barz <Ken.Barz@CPCMED.ORG>
Subject:   Proc Format (?)

I have a bunch of data that I'm setting up formats to act as decodes. Several of the definitions I have are in a form similar to:

101 - 199 'Times per day

Notes: 1 _ _ Times per day'

201 - 299 'Times per week

Notes: 2 _ _ Times per week'

So, if the value were 108, it should read

'Times per day

Notes: 1 8 Times per day'

Is this something a picture statement in proc format can handle?

Thanks

Ken Barz, M.S.

Senior Statistical Programmer

Colorado Prevention Center