Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2008, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 Jun 2008 07:15:02 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "data _null_," <datanull@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Where to find Windowing Environment Commands?
Comments: To: Arthur Tabachneck <art297@netscape.net>

Also see SAS Usage Note 10385. This documents the undocumented EDCMD command.

On 6/16/08, Arthur Tabachneck <art297@netscape.net> wrote: > Roland, > > I'm looking for commands like the one which data_null_ included in a > suggestion this past weekend: > > dm 'dlgdde'; /*This displays the DDE Triplet BOX*/ > > They are referenced in the SAS documentation as Windowing Environment > Commands, but I can't find an index or summary of them. > > Art > --------- > On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 22:54:09 -0700, RolandRB <rolandberry@HOTMAIL.COM> > wrote: > > >On Jun 15, 5:57 pm, art...@NETSCAPE.NET (Arthur Tabachneck) wrote: > >> Is there a list, somewhere, of the various Windowing Environment > >> Commands? I'm particularly interested in those for the Windows family > of > >> operating systems, but would appreciate pointers toward any such lists, > >> regardless of operating system. > >> > >> Art > > > >If it's DOS commands you want then this is a good page. > > > >http://www.computerhope.com/msdos.htm > > > >If you are SERIOUS about running commands on Windows then you would be > >better off installing Cygwin and runnuing that Linux emulator instead > >of native DOS. >