Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2008, week 4)Back to main CONCH-L pageJoin or leave CONCH-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 27 Jun 2008 17:43:36 -0400
Sender:       Conchologists List <CONCH-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Matt Blaine <mblaine@RCN.COM>
Subject:      Florida Fossil Shell book Rupoff update

Hi all. I just wanted to keep you all updated regarding the $18.00 shipping charge and having no viable contact vehicle to cancel the order.

I will post a final outcome when my credit card bill arrives et all.

There has been some progress however.

1. My friend who knows the author (s) contacted them and relayed my problem with the printer / publisher www.bluenotebooks. com phone number 1-800-624-0401. 2. The author (s) contacted bluenotebook and finally this morning I got an e mail from bluenotebooks saying that there was a problem with their system and also their 800 number and that they will cancel my order. 3. The author (s) have expressed their concern and apology and have offered to send a copy gratis.

I will send a final outcome re this situation when it is resolved.

Matt

[text/html]