Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 7 Jul 2008 18:55:21 +0530
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         ajay ohri <ohri2007@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      500+ Data Mining Sites and a new way to network :Non technical
              email

Hi,

This data mining network from AnalyticBridge has been growing strength to strength . I particularly liked this section which has 500+ data mining blogs http://www.analyticbridge.com/forum/topic/show?id=2004291%3ATopic%3A16363

When Vince Granville opened it up as a Linkedin network I thought it was one of those one more analytics wanna be groups.

I did gave an interview (in analytic leaders - guess more of exotic kind 1) but I WAS skeptical if any network could match the good old help lists.It now has videos,trainings,job sites ,sub groups, analytical techniques a like of facebook for analytics and data mining. Especially good coverage of R , SPSS and SAS ..with almost no bias .. true since most people have duifficulty being in cross functional lists

It seems www.ning.com does allow you to make a customized social network of your own, just like google.com allows you to make a custom search engine.

Dont take my word, clock on www.analyticbridge.com and see for yourself.

Regards, Ajay www.decisionstats.com

Statutary Declaration: The author didnot recieve any money ,beers or cigars for writing this piece.