Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 1 Jul 2008 07:45:40 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jack Hamilton <jfh@STANFORDALUMNI.ORG>
Subject:      SAS Toolpool

Apparently I've been living in ignorance. What is the SAS Toolpool? It was mentioned in a recent post by Sander Burggraaff, and various references to it can be found in Google, but the links are unsatisfactory (not that I've looked at all of them). "EMEA Toolpool" is listed as one of the product categories in the electronic suggestions menu, so apparently it's not aimed at the north american audience.

-- Jack Hamilton jfh@alumni.stanford.org