Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 7 Jul 2008 15:19:12 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mary <mlhoward@AVALON.NET>
Subject:      Re: PROC FREQ AND TRANSPOSE
Comments: To: Jerry <lihais@GMAIL.COM>

I figured out the question anyway and already sent you an answer, but thanks for the update, my answer is closer to the question than I thought it was!

-Mary ----- Original Message ----- From: Jerry To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 3:06 PM Subject: PROC FREQ AND TRANSPOSE

Hello all,

Sorr for the part of question!

I got the result from the proc freq.

Preferred Term severity count

Dizziness mild 1 Dizziness severe 2 Headache moderate 2 Headache severe 3 Sensory loss mild 5 Lethargy mild 4 Lethargy moderate 7 Lethargy Severe 6

I want to transpose to get the result like:

Preferred term mild modereate severe Dizziness 1 0 2 headache 0 2 3 sensory loss 0 0 3 leahargy 4 7 6

How can I do the transpose and get the result for missing level of severity?

Thanks in advance!