Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:05:14 -0700
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Friar Broccoli <EliasRK@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: Reading MS SQL Server files
Comments:   To: sas-l@uga.edu

On Jul 16, 3:00 pm, mlhow...@avalon.net (Mary) wrote: > Does someone know the link to get at MS SQL Server Express? Friar = > mentions Management Studio Express as needed as well; is this a = > different product? Since SAS can't read Office 2007 files anyway, I'd = > like to try loading Excel files into SQL Server Express and then having = > SAS access them from there. Also, does anyone know if R can also read = > files stored in MS SQL Server Express?

Complete details here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=220549b5-0b07-4448-8848-dcc397514b41&displaylang=en

Phil seems to have handled the rest of your questions, which I could not have answered anyway.