Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:55:34 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Chang Chung <chang_y_chung@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: how to control decimals in proc surveyfreq output?
Comments: To: "Data _Null_;" <datanull@GMAIL.COM>

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008 14:54:02 -0500, data _null_, <datanull@GMAIL.COM> wrote:

>As I understand it you need to modify the template. See comment below >/* changed here*/ . I don't know how to just modify and copy so I >redefine the entire template. Template expert help need. > >1) determine the name of the template the need to be modified(ods trace) >2) get source using proc template source statement. copy code to program. >3) modify and submit.... > >ods path work.temp(update) sashelp.tmplmst(read); >proc template; > source Stat.SurveyFreq.OneWayFreqs; > define table Stat.SurveyFreq.OneWayFreqs; ... (way too many lines) ... > end; > > run;

hi, or you can just edit the parts you need to modify. Below works fine on 9.1.3 sp4 on windows. inside the table template, both define and edit seem to be working equally well. i think it is a good habit to reset the ods path when done. hth. cheers, chang

ods path (prepend) work.mytmp(update); proc template; edit Stat.SurveyFreq.OneWayFreqs; define LowerCL; glue = 100; format = 9.2; /*changed here*/ print_headers = OFF; end; define UpperCL; glue = 10; format = 9.2; /* and here */ print_headers = OFF; end; end; run; proc surveyfreq data=sashelp.class; tables sex / cl nowt; run; ods path reset;