Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 29 Jul 2008 18:49:14 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Arthur Tabachneck <art297@NETSCAPE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Moderator /Spam debate
Comments: To: "Howard Schreier <hs AT dc-sug DOT org>"
          <schreier.junk.mail@GMAIL.COM>

We get far less spam on the list than I get on any of my email accounts.

I, for one, would rather live with what we get, than risk posts getting bounced because they don't pass an overly aggressive spam filter.

Art

P.S. If anyone "accidentally" clicked on the spam in question, did you also see that all of the shown examples just happened to live in your neighborhood? Evidence of quite good programming techniques! ------- On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 18:24:27 -0400, Howard Schreier <hs AT dc-sug DOT org> <schreier.junk.mail@GMAIL.COM> wrote: