Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 21 Aug 2008 17:57:11 +0530
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ajay ohri <ohri2007@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: SAS ETS-Time Series forecasting System
Comments: To: "Sreena via MathKB.com" <u44323@uwe.uga.edu>

The notation is here in case you want to get the model equation

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/etsug/60372/HTML/default/etsug_tffordet_sect016.htm

The whole SAS ETS document was 100 mb and Google kind of packed up on searching for this.The TS series of documentation does say this in the introduction http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/etsug/60372/HTML/default/etsug_tfintro_sect001.htm

-

"

-

save your work in a project catalog -

print an audit trail of the forecasting process -

show source statements for PROC ARIMA code -

save and print system output including spreadsheets and graphs"

Again it meant going through the documentation in detail as search did not work.

I had the same issue some years back (but we ended up not using TS at all)

,Do let us know when you find a solution there.

Ajay

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 12:35 PM, Sreena via MathKB.com <u44323@uwe.uga.edu>wrote:

> Hi, > > Is there anyway that we can view the codes in SAS ETS-Time Series > forecasting > System after we run 'Fit models automatically' (by click option). > We can see codes in SAS Enterprise miner 4.3 after running in menu driven > option.Say, after I run regression node >right click(see the results)>Code. > Similarly can we view the code for the models that are run by click option > from 'SAS ETS-Time Series forecasting System '. > > > Regards, > > -- > Message posted via http://www.mathkb.com >

-- Regards,

Ajay Ohri http://tinyurl.com/liajayohri