Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 21 Aug 2008 20:15:15 +0530
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Ajay ohri <ohri2007@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: I need a script or sas program to work out macro dependencies
              and make a tree diagram
Comments: To: Alan Churchill <savian001@gmail.com>

Alan,

It seems they come by default. I just pasted some stuff from my blog on WPS for using SAS here

http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/User:Dstats/BlogEntry:_2008_August_21_10:29:09_EDT

and got the pre tag on all lines , till I removed them manually (except for last line)

In addition , SAS Community site needs to look into the url for bloggers option. The URL from my blog paste is like huge and messy above.

Regards,

Ajay