Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 20 Aug 2008 22:12:19 +0530
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         ohri2007@GMAIL.COM
Subject:      Re: OT: India's Olympic Sports
Comments: To: Mary <mlhoward@avalon.net>

I missed out on one thing. The biggest sport in India is cricket- we won the twenty twenty world cup last year.Cricket is a real passionate thing here.

Ajay

www.decisionstats.com

On 8/20/08, Mary <mlhoward@avalon.net> wrote: > Hey, Ajay, > > Aren't you from India? > > What's up with the India Olympic program? Now that India is considered more > of a "developed" nation, I would have thought that you'd be doing better- I > did see the India won one gold medal in shooting, but you are such a big > nation, I would have expected to start seeing more athletics than that. > > Also, what sports would be big in India? It would seem from India's British > history that sports like rowing would be good-all those computer programmers > probably could use a little exercise... > > -Mary > Regards, > > Ajay Ohri > http://tinyurl.com/liajayohri