Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Sun, 24 Aug 2008 21:19:34 -0600
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Alan Churchill <savian001@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   SaviCells and Help Files

All,

Recently, a user complained about the readme.txt file included with SaviCells. Well, I tried to follow it (as the creator) and I thought it really sucked. I couldn't get SaviCells operational with what I had created. The product worked but the instructions were sparse and hard to follow.at best.

I created a new set of instructions with sample code and included that with the download. Anyone who struggled with the old version, my apologies.

Don Henderson encouraged me to drop the utility instructions on sasCommunity.org. I have done so and updated the latest download.

It can be found here:

http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/SaviCells

Users are encouraged to download the latest code and also to edit the instructions (on sc.Org) with how they solved a particular problem. Also, if you are missing functionality and/or have a bug, please notify me.

Alan

Alan Churchill Savian <http://www.savian.net/> www.savian.net