Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2008, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 25 Aug 2008 16:12:36 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/CCHIS/NCPHI)" <rjf2@CDC.GOV>
Subject:      Re: sasCommunity.org Clarification of roles & responsibilities

Wow! :-o or Whoa! %-Q

In my view sas comm wiki is the posted results of the R&D of the peers of the SAS programmer's world.

What's the fuss?

Surely we remember whatever happened to any site that had the three letters -- can be spelled backwards or forwards! -- sas in its name.

sas[note: lowercase]Community.org is certainly very definitely connected to the publisher of Statistical Analysis Software near and dear to the [bi]weekly deposit into our bank accounts.

Pruning Happens!

http://www.floriantools.com/

Ron Fehd the not-all-posts-are-worthy-of-being-archived macro maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov