Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Sep 2008 18:48:12 -0600
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         ViAnn Beadle <vab88011@gmail.com>
Subject:      Re: Help with value labels
Comments: To: spss_spss@yahoo.com

Tell us the syntax used and in what way it didn't work.

From: SPSS SPSS [mailto:spss_spss@yahoo.com] Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 6:11 PM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU; ViAnn Beadle Subject: Re: Help with value labels

There should be thirteen variables (representing the 13 parts of the inventory). Now, each students gets a score on each of the 13 parts. I said in my first email that each student in each part will get a score range (very high = 6.2 to 7, high = 5.6 to 6.1, 5 high middle 5.1 to 5.5, and so on so forth). I tried to insert these values in the value label but I couldn't I hope I am clear enough.

Mark