Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Sep 2008 18:57:53 -0700
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         ddopaul <opaul@MAILCITY.COM>
Subject:      Re: Font for SPSS 17 Syntax editor

Thanks, Alex, that was the information I was looking for. Paul

Reutter, Alex wrote: > > From the Syntax Editor menus, choose View > Fonts... > > > -----Original Message----- > From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of > ddopaul > Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2008 10:05 AM > To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU > Subject: Font for SPSS 17 Syntax editor > > I looked and looked and could not find a way to change the font for the > new > SPSS Syntax editor. > I would like to change it to a fixed font, such as Consolas, but I am > unable > to find out how to do that. > Can somebody help me please? > Paul > -- > > ===================== > To manage your subscription to SPSSX-L, send a message to > LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU (not to SPSSX-L), with no body text except the > command. To leave the list, send the command > SIGNOFF SPSSX-L > For a list of commands to manage subscriptions, send the command > INFO REFCARD > >