Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 17 Sep 2008 02:12:11 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Eduardo <ejcalmeida@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Really need help. List non missing columns in Libname
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hi Guys,

I need to list all the non empty columns in a libname.

I am thougth I could create a table using dictionary.table and dictionary.columns to create a temporary table with the name of each table in the libname and the name of each column for each table.

But since I am n00b at sas programming, I am having difficulties at iterating my table.

How can I do this.

Thanks in advance.