Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Fri, 24 Oct 2008 11:56:46 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Mike Zdeb <msz03@ALBANY.EDU>
Subject:   Re: proc gplot - plot 10 charts in 1 page

hi (again) ... OK, one more avenue to explore ... ODS HTMLPANEL (on Robert Allison's web site) ...

example ...

http://www.robslink.com/SAS/democd26/gas.htm

sas code ...

http://www.robslink.com/SAS/democd26/gas_info.htm

also, the sas web site ...

http://support.sas.com/rnd/base/ods/odsmarkup/htmlpanel.html

from the sas web site link ...

Note: You must download the SAS 9.2 htmlpanel tagset (.zip) to use these OPTIONS values in SAS 9.1.3. The values are not shipped in the SAS 9.1.3 tagset. The downloaded SAS 9.2 tagset actually works in SAS 9.1 and later, but the OPTIONS syntax is supported beginning with SAS 9.1.3.)

-- Mike Zdeb U@Albany School of Public Health One University Place Rensselaer, New York 12144-3456 P/518-402-6479 F/630-604-1475