Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 25 Oct 2008 17:46:08 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Lewis Jordan <lewjord@UGA.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Array Frustration!!!!
Comments: To: Howard Schreier <"hs AT dc-sug DOT org"@uga.edu>

My mistake. In the original posting, I had "data two;set one;..." I did not intend to refernce the "one" data set. Below is the code the Howard sent, and works like a charm.

Thanks for the help.

data one; array knots{5}; do i=1 to 5; knots{i}=ranuni(38211); call symput (compress('fyknot'||i),trim(left(knot{i}))); end; drop i; run;

data two; array x{5}; do i=1 to 5; x{i}= symget( cats( 'fyknot' , i ) ) ; end; output; run;quit;