Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 22 Oct 2008 19:12:02 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         tammy1207@YAHOO.COM.TW
Subject:      Table A exclude data in table B
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hello everyone,

In table A, it contains entire data of Name and Date. In table B, it lists the Name and Date which are supposed to removed from table A. How can I use proc sql or other ways to do the join in order to eliminate the list in table B?

Sample:

Table A

Name Date Tim 01 Tim 02 Tim 03 Mary 01 Mary 02 Mary 03 Mary 04

Table B

Name Date Tim 03 Mary 03 Mary 04

Desire final table

Name Date Tim 01 Tim 02 Mary 01 Mary 02

I appriciate any assistance you can lend.

Tammy