Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:51:34 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         adjgiulio <adjgiulioNOMONDEZPLEASE@TISCALI.IT>
Subject:      ODS HTML and anchors
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hi,

I'm using ODS to output an html page. Is there a way I can add "anchors" to the page through SAS? By anchors I mean those piece of html code that identify a specific location within a page? I.e. I've a long page with 10 charts and a menu on the left frame. When I click on a certain item of the menu, it brings me to the right chart on the page.

Thanks,