Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 26 Oct 2008 21:51:01 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Paul Dorfman <sashole@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: Friday Humor

Richard,

Funny or not, does not matter. It is partisan politics, and we avoid it here on SAS-L like plague. As far as I know, no politician to date has contributed anything to SAS-L. If one should pose a question or propose a SAS solution to a problem, let's discuss it then.

Kind regards ------------ Paul Dorfman Jax, FL ------------