Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2008)Back to main CICS-L pageJoin or leave CICS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 4 Nov 2008 16:52:28 -0500
Sender:       CICS List <CICS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mike Heil <mheil@WHITNEYBANK.COM>
Subject:      Re: DBDCCICS AND APF AUTHORIZATION

You can also edit the PROG00 member and issue SET PROG=00 on the MVS console. I prefer to have one PROGxx member for APF (PROGA0) and one for dynamic linklist (PROGL0).

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008 16:00:13 -0500, Howard Rifkind <RifkindH@EMIGRANT.COM> wrote:

>T.Y.

>>> scott evans <shagnwrx@HOTMAIL.COM> 11/3/2008 3:56 PM >>> From a console:

SETPROG APF,ADD,DSN=your.dsname,VOLUME=volser

Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:47:55 -0500 From: RifkindH@EMIGRANT.COM Subject: Re: DBDCCICS AND APF AUTHORIZATION To: CICS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Thanks for the replies.

I found the libraries which aren't APF authorized in the step lib concatenation.

How do I APF authorize these libraries with out going to PROG00 and not doing an IPL..?

Thanks.

>>> "Buchheit, Edward L" <edward.l.buchheit@BOEING.COM> 11/3/2008 3:18 PM >>> Howard, The program is DFHSIP not DBDCCICS. The problem is your STEPLIB may include one or more libraries which are not APF authorized. All libraries in the STEPLIB must be APF authorized for any of them are authorized. Program DFHSIP must be APF authorized to bring up CICS.

Thanks, Ed Buchheit

From: Howard Rifkind [mailto:RifkindH@EMIGRANT.COM] Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 12:10 PM To: CICS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: DBDCCICS AND APF AUTHORIZATION

Hello all,

I'm trying to start up a TOR region, first one before 2 other AOR's and getting the following message:

+DFHKE0101 DBDCCICS DFHSIP IS NOT APF-AUTHORIZED. CICS WILL TERMINATE. I can't find a step or program called DBDCCISC.

Any direction in how to solve this would be appreciated.

thanks

_____________ LEGAL NOTICE Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately, then delete this message and empty from your trash.

_____________ LEGAL NOTICE Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately, then delete this message and empty from your trash. _____________ LEGAL NOTICE Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately, then delete this message and empty from your trash.