Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2008)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 16 Nov 2008 14:48:55 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jaynne Reichert <dechand7@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Goldfinches

Hello - I'm happy to report that there are at least 5 goldfinches in the yard. I had to hurry up and finish feeding the nyjer feeder so there would be enough perches.

One interesting thing - some of the "goldies" like to eat sunflower seeds. I thought they only ate the nyjer.

We moved one of the sunflower seed feeders and replaced it with the nyjer - the poor chickadees went berserk trying to figure out what happened to the sunflower seed!

If anyone is tracking by latitude and longitude, my address is N31˚ 53' 47.0" W81˚23' 9.4"

Jaynne Reichert Very South Bryan County close to Liberty County off US 17S