Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2008, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 17 Nov 2008 07:35:59 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Chambers, Charles (CDC/CCEHIP/NCEH) (CTR)" <ayo6@CDC.GOV>
Subject:   Re: Google docs secure
Comments:   To: metspitzer <metspitzer@GMAIL.COM>

I think it's pretty secure but Micorosft also now has Office online and it's pretty secure. I keep my checkbook in an Excel spreadsheet there.

http://office.live.com/

Charles Chambers

Database Manager

Emergint Technologies Inc

CDC/NCEH/DLS/OAT

Contemporary Pesticides Laboratory

4770 Buford Hwy, M/S F-17

Atlanta, GA 30341

Work 770-488-4170

Cell 404-271-6421

cchambers@cdc.gov

http://www.cdc.gov/nceh/dls/default.htm

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of metspitzer Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 4:40 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Google docs secure

I know this is not an on topic question, but I picked the first Usenet

group that had a post about Google Docs. I would appreciate a lead to

a more appropriate Usenet Group.

How secure is Google Docs? I would like to keep some notes online so

I can access them from any computer. They are not CIA kind of stuff,

but I would still like to be pretty sure it is for my eyes only.