Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2008, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Dec 2008 13:11:16 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         ST <sheepsas@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      How to save the slope of a regression model to a dataset?

Hi there,

I have a dataset which has 10000 observations. For each obs, I want to create a regression model (based on variable x and y in the dataset) using previous 20 observations and save the estimated slope as a new variable in the dataset. Totally, I will have 9980 slopes.

Can someone show me how to do this efficiently?

Many thanks,

Hu