Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2009)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 27 Jan 2009 18:08:27 -0600
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Peck, Jon" <peck@spss.com>
Subject:      Re: reading ANOVA output
Comments: To: John <ywang1@IUPUI.EDU>

OMS has already been mentioned as the solution to this. I'd add that choosing the output format of SAV in OMS will produce a standard SPSS dataset, and then you can use standard SPSS commands on that dataset to remove any unwanted columns and save it in whatever format you need.

HTH, Jon Peck

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of John Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 2:31 PM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: [SPSSX-L] reading ANOVA output

Dear SPSS experts,

I have an ANOVA table as the result from GLM/variance components analysis. How can I read or output 2~3 numbers (of the Mean Square column) from this table to a new file. Since I will generate 400 such ANOVA tables in the same way and read out same variable from each table.

Many thanks in advance.

John