Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2009)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 6 Jan 2009 09:35:22 -0500
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Gene Maguin <emaguin@buffalo.edu>
Subject:      Re: Crosstabs

Alice,

I understand that you are having trouble but I don't understand what the trouble is. It looks like the new variable computation executed without syntax errors. Is it that the new variable has missing values where you think there shouldn't be missing values? Or, is it that you aren't getting the kind of output that you want? If the former, please illustrate the computation with some data. If the latter, please better describe the output, including defining terms like 'reference limits', meaningful to you but not to me.

Gene Maguin