Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2009)Back to main SPSSX-L pageJoin or leave SPSSX-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:37:10 -0600
Sender:       "SPSSX(r) Discussion" <SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Peck, Jon" <peck@spss.com>
Subject:      Re: SPSS Custom Table
Comments: To: Nana Nadine <ngbnana@yahoo.com>

Custom Tables is very much available with Version 17, but it is an option. Perhaps it was not purchased.

Regards, Jon Peck

-----Original Message----- From: SPSSX(r) Discussion [mailto:SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Nana Nadine Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 10:42 AM To: SPSSX-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: [SPSSX-L] SPSS Custom Table

Hi all, I have been using SPSS V14 and everything was fine for me until I started working for my new company and bought a copy of the V17 of SPSS. I have quicly noticed that the custome table mobile which was quickly allowing me to summarized my data is not availabel in this new version. How are you guys working around this? Thank you and Happy 2009!

Nadine Nana, MS Atlanta GA