Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2009, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:26:50 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Norris, Paul" <Paul.Norris@UCSF.EDU>
Subject:      Stacking data sets leads to truncated values

The following code does not give the results I want. All sets have exactly the same text variables, but the values are of various lengths in the different sets. Even though the first set listed generally has the longest values, I'm still getting truncation. Any suggestions?

data nhanes.testi2b2load; set nhanes.i2b2level3 nhanes.i2b2level4 nhanes.i2b2level2 nhanes.nhanes_start ; run;

Paul Norris 415-476-4767