Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2009, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Jan 2009 07:06:12 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         And <jandrerocha@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Cube simension restriction works on EGuie but not on Web
              Applications
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hi,

I applied some restrictions into a cube dimension. My problem is that everything works just fine in EGuide however when I open the same cube in a web application, such as Web OLAP Viewer or SAS Portal, the restrictions are not applied, ie, the user into which I applied the restrictions sees the entire dimension members and not only those that he should see.

Just some info about my work environment: the metadata server is on a Windows server whilst everything else is on an AIX server, including OLAP server, each user needs to be authenticated in two authentication domains, one on windows and another on AIX (usually, the password is not the same), my SAS version is 9.1.3.

Thanks in advance And