Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2009, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 28 Jan 2009 10:38:08 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         SAS_learner <proccontents@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Fwd: Apply For Job Opening.

I think this another Resume hunter ?? Seen other day on SAS-L today I got it to personnel email

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Martin Williams <willmart001@gmail.com> Date: Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 1:44 AM Subject: Apply For Job Opening. To: proccontents@gmail.com

We have an immediate opening for an experienced finance representative. If you are an energetic, upbeat, positive individual who excels at whatever is put in front of you, then you are who we are looking for. We maintain professional working conditions, great staff, long history, well established, excellent compensation, plus commissions and bonuses. Regular contests make for a rewarding and fun opportunity.

Required Skills: * Excellent oral and written communication skills * Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high-volume environment * Self-motivated and results-oriented * Excellent organizational skills

QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE - Work well within a small company environment

BENEFITS

- Excellent compensation - Medical/ Dental insurance

Email your resume willmart001@gmail.com Martin Williams