Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (January 2009, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 28 Jan 2009 12:09:20 -0800
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   webonomic <webonomic@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: Loop through values, run macro for each value, create rtf files
Comments:   To: sas-l@uga.edu

Thanks to everyone who submitted solutions (Peter, Ian, Akshaya, Roland, and Joe - you know who you are :)). You provided some great feedback that I am slowly working through. Each solution seems to work, it's just a matter of finding which fits best within my program.

There was a lot of other helpful knowledge gems in the submitted code too, so thanks! :)

Jared