Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2009, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 21 Jan 2009 23:07:30 -0800
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   abshakes <ab_shakes@YAHOO.COM.SG>
Subject:   Proc Loess

Hello, Has anyone used Proc Loess? I have been using it recently and have been getting vey impressive results. However I need to know what is the predictive formula that the Proc uses eventually to score a different dataset, something which I can use as follows.. Train the model on a data set in SAS and then use the resulting scoring formula and implement it in excel for example so that someone who does not have SAS can use the predictions? I shall really appreciate your help in this regard ... Many Thanks Abhishek