Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2009)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Feb 2009 01:41:41 +0000
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         slaytons@BELLSOUTH.NET
Subject:      GBBC Count in Georgia

Rather than answering the slew of emails I got concerning this subject, I'll just make a statement. The GBBC should know that this is incorrect information. So, why do they count it. It should threw up a Red Flag that this is way out of the ordinary. But I guess it takes time and more money. I would just like Georgia's Numbers to be close to correct. But I understand that a lot of people participate in this and may not Bird as often as I do. I didn't mean to cause the uproar. I turned my counts in and that's all I can do. Thanks for all the e-mails.

Steve Slayton Lawrenceville Gwinnett County USA