Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2009, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 25 Feb 2009 02:28:17 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         latrompette@GMAIL.COM
Subject:      Continuous variable and paired organs..
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hello,

Sorry for my english, i'm posting from France...

I want to study the creatinin in a large population in function of volume of the right and the left kidney..

my first idea was tu use a glm model:

proc glm model creatinin = age + sexe + right_kidney_volume + left_kidney_volume

But it appears to me that right and left kidney in a same person is like a paired variable, and maybe should I use a GEE model...?

Thank you for your precious help..