Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 3 Mar 2009 09:08:36 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Andrew Karp, Sierra Information Services" <sfbay0001@AOL.COM>
Subject:      SASCommunity.org Focus Groups at SGF "Facilitated" by SAS Market
              Research  Staff
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hello everyone...

Below is an email I received today from SAS Institute's Worldwide Marketing Research Manager inviting me to attend a "focus group session" about SASCommunity.org during the upcoming SGF conference. According to this email, the focus groups will be "facilitated by SAS Market Research." The email also advises that "SAS will provide participants" with a gift in return for their participation in the focus group.

I thought others on SAS-L might find the content of this email of interest, so I am posting it here without further comment or characterization.

<< start >>

Dear Andrew,

The sasCommunity.org Advisory Board is sponsoring two focus groups at SAS Global Forum this month with the goal of soliciting feedback from users to improve the content and usage of sasCommunity.org. You have been identified by the Advisory Board as a key contributor to the site and we’d like to invite you to participate in the focus group. The groups will be facilitated by SAS Market Research.

We will be asking for your input on site improvements, including “Tip of the Day”, site design and usability, and ways to increase overall usage of the site. Feedback from the focus groups will be summarized and presented to the Advisory Board to be used in setting direction for the site.

The first focus group will be held on Tuesday March 24, 2009 at 8:00 AM in Chesapeake 3 at the Gaylord National Resort. It will last 60 minutes. A continental breakfast will be served beginning at 7:45 AM. In exchange for your participation, SAS will provide participants with a Portable 3.5" USB Digital Photo Frame.

Space is limited, and spots will be filled on a first come first served basis, so please reply to this email if you would like to attend or if you have any questions. I will respond to you by March 16 to confirm your attendance.

We look forward to seeing you in Washington. Thank you for your time.

Nancy K. Wilson Executive Board Member, SAS Global Users Group Chair, Committee for sasCommunity.org GE Money - Americas Marketing Project Manager Customer Relationship Enhancements Phone 386-986-1743 E-mail Nancy.Wilson@GE.com<mailto:Nancy.Wilson@GE.com>

Jonathan Whaling Market Research Manager, Worldwide Marketing SAS Institute Office: 919-531-0442 ▪ Mobile: 919-271-9827 ▪ Fax: 919-677-4444 E-mail: jonathan.whaling@sas.com<mailto:jonathan.whaling@sas.com>

<< end >>

Andrew Karp Sierra Information Services http://www.SierraInformation.com