Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 9 Mar 2009 07:15:50 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Gradowsky <marchi.gianluca@LIBERO.IT>
Subject:      Re: find contents of dataset
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hi,

what do you mean by content of the dataset? dataset name? number of obs? name and type of column?

Gianluca

On 9 Mar, 15:10, murugesh <iammurug...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > I have a dataset in zip file. the dataset size is 10GB. I do not > want to unzip and find the contenets of the dataset. Please let me > know any alternate way I can easily find the contents of the dataset. > > Thanks for your help